A Summary of the Srimad Bhagavata Mahapuranam-4.22.


07/02/2017.

4: The Stories of Siva and Sati, and of Rishabhadeva and Bharata-22.

I.
When the king heard these words he was surprised, and understood that this was not an ordinary person.

II.
He came down from the palanquin, prostrated himself, and said, “O great sadhu! Bless me.

III.
I did not know who you are.

IV.
If I have committed any mistake, please pardon me. Instruct me.

V.
Tell me who you are, masquerading as a human being.

VI.
Perhaps you are some divinity, a god.

VII.
I do not know who you are. Please tell me. I have made a mistake. Pardon me, again and again, O sadhu! Tell me who you are.”

Swami Krishnananda
To be continued ..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Srimad Mahabhagavatham : 3.7 - Swami Krishnananda.

Srimad Bhagavatham : 6.3.18.

A Summary of the Srimad Bhagavata Mahapuranam-3.7.